NÁRODNÍ ENERGETICKÝ KLASTR, z.s.
Otakara Jeremiáše 6235/38
708 00 Ostrava – Poruba
phone: +420 558 272 430
receiver of the subsidy: Vysoké učení technické v Brně, project no: CZ.1.07/2.4.00/17.0032, project realization: 1.1.2012 - 31.12.2014, MSEK as a partner with the financial participation: 1.647.075 CZK
The aim of the project "the future of the technical fields (BTO)" is to build and develop a co-operative network between centres, universities, the business and public sectors, with the aim of meeting critical challenges (uncertainties) which lie ahead of technical fields in the first half of the 21st century. The BTO project is in synergy with other OPs and focuses on creating optimal conditions, especially after the depletion of resources for R & D from the EU SF. It is the creation of conditions for the development of "knowledge transfer" - the increase of the number of joint R & D projects and the application sphere with the intensive involvement of the applicant and partners in international cooperation and the creation of "technology transfer" conditions - the commercialization of existing and future results of R & D projects. The project responds to an increasingly clear pan-European shortage of technically oriented experts and is designed for sustainability.
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to increased competitiveness of the Czech Republic by deepening and streamlining the interrelationships between tertiary education institutions, research organizations, the business and the public sectors.
The specific objectives of the project are as follows:
1. to create a permanent creative partnership for transfer knowledge from research to practical life;
2. to bring together experts in the technical fields and to extend and intensify their cooperation;
3. to gather topics - problems - from the field of technical fields and propose options of their possible solutions;
4. to increase the competencies of the project target groups, especially in the area of inter-sector cooperation, effective communication and cooperation and partnership building;
5. to intensify the involvement of applicants and partners in international cooperation.
The strategy of the project was created in such a way that the individual activities serving the achievement of specific objectives have a logical structure:
Other outputs of the project will be:
• the project support methodology for FP7
• a model for promoting co-operation with industry, provision of consulting services, including a financial sustainability model for the provision of services after the end of the project
• creation of a competence model of the positions of the regional R & D Centres - 11competent profiles