NÁRODNÍ ENERGETICKÝ KLASTR, z.s.
Otakara Jeremiáše 6235/38
708 00 Ostrava – Poruba
phone: +420 558 272 430
project no: 5.1 SPK02 / 033, project realization: 1.9.2012 - 31.12.2014, budget: 24.412.000 CZK, subsidy: 14.323.000 CZK
The main objective of the project is the development of activities of the Moravian-Silesian Energy Cluster, especially in the field of energy and energy concept with regard to the development of the Moravian-Silesian Region. The partial objective of the project is also to improve the links between universities and the business sector in the area of research into renewable energy sources and energy savings. As part of the forthcoming project, we expect to strengthen the collaboration of the cluster members and research institutions through the development of planned research in the field of renewable energy sources and energy savings. We expect the acquisition of investment equipment to provide research activities. The project will also support the promotion and internationalization of the cluster through participation in fairs and exhibitions and the creation of a cluster strategy with regard to the energy concept. We also expect the elaboration of expert studies, assessments of energy savings and the use of infrastructure and knowledge of research workers at the Research Energy Centre. The development of the activities of the Moravian-Silesian Energy Cluster will increase the innovation potential and strengthen cooperative links between the cluster members that increase their competitiveness.
The specific project objectives:
1. Promotion of the cluster and its uniqueness on national and international scale.
2. Promotion of the cluster activities and results - development of an energy independent region - promotion of the energy concept.
3. Support of the science development and research in the field of renewable energy sources and energy savings in cooperation with research institutions and business representatives.
4. Solution of the use of secondary energy sources in the Moravian-Silesian Region for energy purposes - retrofitting the diagnostic laboratory and the creation of a new laboratory for the research of pure energy from biomass.
5. Development of human resources leading to the cluster expansion - creation of new jobs and professional workshops and workshops.
6. Internationalization of the cluster - obtaining information about foreign markets and possibilities of long-term cooperation with foreign companies and cluster groupings.
Activities are divided into 5 projects:
Project number 1
Extension of MSEK research infrastructure
• Expanding the Cluster Diagnostic Laboratory's facility for research into the use of steam as a source of energy
• Building a new research laboratory for clean energy from biomass and waste
Project number 2
Development of the experimental test equipment for the use of residual saturated steam
Project number 3
Development of the experimental equipment for the use of clean energy from waste and biomass
1. Research and development of the experimental test equipment - flue gas cleaning system
2. Research and development of the experimental test equipment - transport system
Project number 4
Development of the international cooperation MSEK in the field of renewable energy sources and energy savings
1. International Competitive Strategy MSEK
• MSEK International Competitive Strategy
2. Conferences and seminars abroad
• 17.3.2014 Bratislava, Slovakia, CLUSTERCOOP Final Conference
• 13.-15.10.2014 Budapest, Hungary, Danubiom Project Concept, Improving sustainable bioenergy use with multinational co-operation in the Danube Region
Workshops and seminars abroad
• 5.3.2013 Linz, Austria, Project Workshop for building a European Mechatronics Network EuroMec
• 7.-13.4.2013 Neustift, Austria, Efficient Energy 2013
• 22.-23.1.2014 Košice, Slovakia, Professional Workbook Passive Buildings
• 6.-12.4.2014 Neustift, Austria, Energy Efficiency Seminar 2014
3. Workshops and seminars
• 15.4.2014 Ostrava-Poruba, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, Expert Workshop Zero Energy Buildings
• 29.4.2014 Ostrava-Poruba, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, Expert Workshop Zero Energy Buildings
4. Final Conference
Promotion of the cluster and its activities in the field of energy savings and energy concept of the Moravian-Silesian Region